Dose structure: tablet, film covered
Fixings: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: BENARD INDUSTRIES INC
NDC Code: 55959-171
Dynamic Ingredient (per tablet)
Pain killer/Fever minimizer
• briefly alleviates minor a throbbing painfulness due to:
• the normal cold • toothache
• migraine • solid hurts
• spinal pain • premenstrual and feminine issues
• minor agony of joint inflammation
• briefly decreases fever
Liver admonition: This item contains acetaminophen.
Extreme liver harm might happen on the off chance that you take
• in excess of 8 tablets in 24 hours
• with different medications containing acetaminophen
• at least 3 cocktails consistently while utilizing this item
Sensitivity alert: Acetaminophen might cause extreme skin response.
Side effects might include: • skin blushing • rankle • rash
On the off chance that a skin response happens, stop use and look for clinical assistance immediately.
Try not to utilize
• with some other medication containing acetaminophen (remedy or nonprescription). In the event that you are uncertain about whether a medication contains acetaminophen, ask a specialist or drug specialist
• assuming you are sensitive to acetaminophen or any of the latent fixings in this item
Inquire as to whether you have liver illness.
Inquire as to whether you are taking the blood diminishing medication warfarin
Stop use and inquire as to whether:
• torment deteriorates or endures over 10 days
• fever deteriorates or endures over 3 days
• new side effects happen
• redness or enlarging is available
These could be indications of a difficult condition
If pregnant or bosom taking care of, ask a wellbeing proficient before use.
Keep far away from kids.
Go too far advance notice: in the event of excess, get clinical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. (1-800-222-1222)
Fast clinical consideration is basic for grown-ups as well with respect to kids regardless of whether you notice any signs or side effects.
• try not to take more than coordinated (see glut cautioning)
Grown-ups and kids 12 years and over
• require 2 tablets at regular intervals while side effects last.
• try not to take in excess of 6 tablets in 24 hours, except if coordinated by a specialist.
• try not to use for over 10 days except if coordinated by a specialist
kids 6 to under 12 years
• ask a specialist
store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C yellow #5 lake*, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic corrosive, powder, titanium dioxide.
*This item contains FD&C yellow #5 Lake (Tartrazine) as a variety added substance.
Questions or remarks?
For the impermanent alleviation of head, neck and back torment that might be persistent or irregular
See Warnings Information and Directions
OTC Pharmaceutical Products
10860 NW 27th St. Doral, FL 33172 ©2013
SEE ACETAMINOPHEN WARNINGS
Bundling – 30 count
Bundling – 60 count
DOLO-NEUROBION ACETAMINOPHEN 500MG
acetaminophen tablet, film covered
HUMAN OTC DRUG
Thing Code (Source)
Course of Administration
Dynamic Ingredient/Active Moiety
Premise of Strength
ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE
FD&C YELLOW NO. 5
POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED
SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE
SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO
1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC in 1 CARTON
30 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC in 1 CARTON
2 60 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
Application Number or Monograph Citation
Advertising Start Date
Advertising End Date
OTC monograph not last
Labeler – BENARD INDUSTRIES INC (106700321)
Record Id: a6c7df73-3b9a-4c71-900d-367e8898cc3f
Set id: eaa9d094-ece6-41fd-97d9-0fdb0a45afd7
Successful Time: 20191108
BENARD INDUSTRIES INC