Trying hard for more than 6 months to have your own baby? If you fail to achieve the goal, then the possibility of infertility in you or your female partner is high. It may be possible that either you or your partner is suffering from this bad reproductive health condition. Infertility is not an acute disease that can’t be curable or treated. So, if you notice any sign of infertility, consult a respective doctor at the best IVF centre in Bangalore, or other cities where you reside.
Common Reasons for Infertility
The list of reasons for infertility is very long. It may be possible that either you get it as a gift from your past generation or physically you are not fit. Furthermore, you can’t ignore the possibility of mental illness or psychological factors. Get to know about the important factors that affect the fertility of the man and woman. Start with the ladies:
- Inadequate secretion of the hormone
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Eating disorder
- Abnormal ovulation cycle
- Heavy workouts
- Obesity or low weight
- Blockage of fallopian tubes, or other structural problem
- Bad quality of egg
- Suffering from Diabetes, or thyroid, etc.
Have a look at the important factors that inhibit the fertility of a man:
- Immature sperm
- Hormonal imbalance
- Abnormal shape and mobility issue of sperm
- Low sperm count
- Ejaculation issues
- Tubules defects
- Undescended testicles
- Varicocele, etc.
Facing any of the above-mentioned issues? It is recommended to consult a reputed fertility specialist providing services in your city.
Important Signs of Infertility in both the partners
Are you suffering from any kind of sexual disorder? The body itself gives you a signal, you have to just analyse it. Keep your eyes on the important signs. Let’s begin the discussion with the woman fertility issues:
- Irregular and painful periods: Periods are generally painful but sometimes a woman experiences intolerable pain during her menstrual cycle. It shows the sign of endometriosis which affects her fertility rate. Other factors that show the sign of endometriosis include nausea, chronic pelvic pain, irregular period, etc.
- Dyspareunia/ painful intercourse: A painful sex can be a sign of some major health problems such as endometriosis, fibroids, etc. These health issues may harm the fertility of the woman.
- Flow of dark or pale coloured blood in menstrual: The colour of the menstrual blood is bright red during the first or second day of the period and finally it gets darker. But, if the period begins with a pale or dark coloured blood, it may be the sign of endometriosis.
- Abnormal menstrual cycle: Menstrual cycle length can be different in different women. But, the problem occurs when the cycle of the period is not regular. This impacts the ovulation cycle due to which the ovary does not release an egg regularly. It is a sign of infertility.
- Hormone Imbalance: Hormonal change or hormonal imbalance is a sign of infertility that can be diagnosed only by an expert. In this case, you can experience some unusual changes in your physique. The changes can be anything including weight gain, growth of facial hair, nipple discharge, hair thinning, reduced sexual desire, etc.
- Thyroid issues: Thyroid is a sign of abnormal ovulation. So, a woman with thyroid finds difficulty in conceiving.
- Obesity: Overweight or obese condition is a sign of irregular ovulation. Abnormal ovulation means the egg is not forming regularly and it increases the infertility issue.
- Advancing Age: This is the most common factor that affects the fertility of a woman. After a certain age, you feel reduced sexual desire, or face problems like the irregular menstrual cycle, weight gain, etc. These are the signals that resulted in reduced fertility.
Now, move the discussion towards male infertility:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): Erectile dysfunction or Impotence is the sexual dysfunction in males. This is a condition in which the male find it hard to maintain an erection firm during sex. The causes of impotence include trauma, physical or psychological health conditions, etc.
- Over-Age: Age may harm your fertility. If you are more than 40 years, then there is a high probability that your sperm quality is not good.
- Hormonal Changes: Change in the levels of hormones (Testosterone, LH and FSH) can greatly affect male fertility. This change occurs due to problems in the hormone-secreting pituitary gland and testes.
- Ejaculation issues: Found difficulty in ejaculating means you are suffering from physical, psychological or chronic health problems. Anxiety, depression, and stress are the major signs of delayed ejaculation. So, if you see any of these signs contact the specialist at the best IVF centre in Bangalore.
- Overweight: The sperm quality of an obese man is not good which finally resulted in sexual dysfunction.
- Undescended testicles: Small and tight testicles are a sign of a hormonal problem which sometimes harm male fertility. Moreover, if the testicle gets swollen, and painful, it may cause an infection that affects sperm quality.
Apart from the above mentioned, there are several other risk factors of infertility in men and women. Here are some of them:
- STI or sexually transmitted infections
- Bad Lifestyle
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Anxiety and stress
- Unhealthy diet
Want to know about your fertility? Check all the factors that directly or indirectly affect your fertility. You can easily notice the signs of infertility by observing your physical, mental and sexual health. If you notice anything unusual in your health, visit a fertility clinic in your city and consult the experts there. And ask the specialist about the issue. The experts suggest you the best infertility treatment according to your situation. So, leave everything and start your treatment without delay.